Valley Trophies began in 1979 out of a garage on North FM 1015 on our families cotton farm. In the mid 1980's the workshop and showroom were relocated to the main street (529 S. Texas Blvd.) in Weslaco to better serve our customers where we still sit today. We have continued to grow over the years and in 2014, the ownership was transferred back to the founding family who couldn't be more proud to take the reigns. Thanks to all of our customers over the years for helping us to achieve the success we have been so fortunate to realize thus far.